Best Microfilters to use?

Old February 19th 04, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dicki Dido

Default Best Microfilters to use?

Can anyone give me any idea which is the best microfilters to use as I shall
shortly be getting broadband.I see that they seem to come in all shapes,
prices and sizes,but does anyone know which is the best performing one

TIA

Old February 19th 04, 04:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Dicki Dido" wrote in message
Can anyone give me any idea which is the best microfilters to use as I

shall
shortly be getting broadband.I see that they seem to come in all shapes,
prices and sizes,but does anyone know which is the best performing one

The "best one" to use is the cheapest one that works in your setup in my
opinion.

The cheapest are probably the ones at www.ebuyer.co.uk, they are not the
best but work fine for lots of people (not me though).

The technically good ones are from www.adlsnation.com closely followed by
the fujitsu styled ones from www.clarity.it or many other places.

The Ebuyer ones are only 99p plus postage (or 2.99 for similar one other
places) the "better" others are generally 8 or 9

Do see this page for more info:

http://www.adslnation.com/support/filters.php

Jc..

Old February 19th 04, 04:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Josey" wrote in message

Forgot to say, the only one that stopped my old BT DECT phone from causing
my router to loose sync was the ADSL nation one.

Jc.

Old February 20th 04, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kevin bailey

www.solwise.co.uk have some god quality splitters - i seem to remember that
using one of their microfilters was the only way CLI would work on my phone,

kev