ebay scam - cheap network equipment

Old February 19th 04, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SOGGY

Default ebay scam - cheap network equipment

can we start a new thread as this is too long for me :-)

--

With regards
Paul M. Sargent

Messenger:
Website:
www.xsoggyx.co.uk
Site Stats: http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=2739223

Looking for that special gift?
http://www.xsoggyx.co.uk/PGI.htm

****ALL E-MAILS ARE VIRUS CHECKED WITH NORTON 2003****

E-Bay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sort=3&rows=25
"Matthew Bailey" wrote in message
om...
I have just seen a new scam on ebay:

This seller called "azam_mz" is selling what looks like network
routers for cheap prices, but when you read the details of the advert
it says:

"You are biding on the link where you can buy it for the shown price."

So far people are bidding in the region of 40 for a web link!!!

An example of one of the items in question is below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=3078736 509

You are warned! Read the small print when buying from ebay!