Pipex Customer Service?

Old February 19th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SOGGY

Default Pipex Customer Service?

Is it me or does it take over 30 mins to speak to someone?
If you are one of the ones who get through in 5 mins please can I borrow
your BAT PHONE!

Is it me or is the speed getting slower Y E T again?
--

With regards
Paul M. Sargent

Messenger:
Website:
www.xsoggyx.co.uk
Site Stats: http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=2739223

Looking for that special gift?
http://www.xsoggyx.co.uk/PGI.htm

****ALL E-MAILS ARE VIRUS CHECKED WITH NORTON 2003****

E-Bay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sort=3&rows=25

Old February 19th 04, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alexander Mann

SOGGY wrote:

Is it me or does it take over 30 mins to speak to someone?
If you are one of the ones who get through in 5 mins please can I borrow
your BAT PHONE!

Is it me or is the speed getting slower Y E T again?

You can see the current wait at https://www.mypipex.net/solo/index.php
though, obviously, there isn't much to see when they're closed.

Alex
--
Alexander Mann
Old February 20th 04, 03:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:40:58 +0000, Alexander Mann
wrote:

SOGGY wrote:

Is it me or does it take over 30 mins to speak to someone?
If you are one of the ones who get through in 5 mins please can I borrow
your BAT PHONE!

Is it me or is the speed getting slower Y E T again?

You can see the current wait at https://www.mypipex.net/solo/index.php
though, obviously, there isn't much to see when they're closed.

Alex

Is this any more reliable than the other web version, or their
mendacious answering machine?

Just coz it is on the web does not mean that you can believe it.

After all, event the political parties puts their manifestos there.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale
Old February 20th 04, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alexander Mann

wrote:

SOGGY wrote:

Is it me or does it take over 30 mins to speak to someone?
If you are one of the ones who get through in 5 mins please can I borrow
your BAT PHONE!

Is it me or is the speed getting slower Y E T again?

You can see the current wait at
https://www.mypipex.net/solo/index.php
though, obviously, there isn't much to see when they're closed.

Alex

Is this any more reliable than the other web version, or their
mendacious answering machine?

Other web version? If there is one, they're probably all run off the
same system.

Alex
--
Alexander Mann
Old February 21st 04, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:31:39 +0000, Alexander Mann

wrote:

SOGGY wrote:

Is it me or does it take over 30 mins to speak to someone?
If you are one of the ones who get through in 5 mins please can I borrow
your BAT PHONE!

Is it me or is the speed getting slower Y E T again?

You can see the current wait at https://www.mypipex.net/solo/index.php
though, obviously, there isn't much to see when they're closed.

Alex

Is this any more reliable than the other web version, or their
mendacious answering machine?

Other web version? If there is one, they're probably all run off the
same system.

Alex

Here's then other one:

http://www.pipex.net/contact/customersupport/

Showing the same as last weekend. When "15" = 45

Current Queue Status: Open

Current Wait: 15 minutes or more

Estimated Answer Time: around 2:23 PM

Best Times to Call: 1pm-2pm, 5pm-6pm

Known issues: Problems reported with Connectivity and News - more info