Fee phone calls?

Old February 19th 04, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George

Default Fee phone calls?

Do any BB packages for BT lines come with free phone calls?

I know I probably want the moon on the stick but thought I would ask.

The background is I currently pay 18.99, (approx) for BT Together with free
evening and weekend calls and NTL 15 for dial-up internet that also gives
15 of phone calls. The benefit being it is a fixed charge each month so no
"surprises."

tia

Old February 20th 04, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Albrow, Sam J

"George" wrote in message
Do any BB packages for BT lines come with free phone calls?

I know I probably want the moon on the stick but thought I would ask.

The background is I currently pay 18.99, (approx) for BT Together with

free
evening and weekend calls and NTL 15 for dial-up internet that also gives
15 of phone calls. The benefit being it is a fixed charge each month so

no
"surprises."

No basically although i'm sure you could do better on those calls if you
tried... but not that much better if you make alot of them.

You can use broadband to make voice calls so if you need a couple of lines
then you could instead go for BT Broadband voice on one line for 7.50 or so
a month you get an adaptor and 05x number with unlimited off peak uk calls
(as now), good if you make alot, not a great number for incoming as it is
5ppm at all times and charged highly from mobiles.

Sam

tia

---
If you have any queries regarding this email please contact Horshamnet on
08708811293.