Pipex Newsgroups

Old February 20th 04, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default Pipex Newsgroups

Having just gone live with Pipex yesterday using a 1mb Xtreme connection, I
was intially very impressed with the News service, despite what I've read on
here over the past few months.

The retentions seem to be much better than Freeserve's and once connected
speeds are obviously much much faster than before.

However I've noticed today that clicking on a message can take upwards of a
minute for it to appear. Is this normal - does it infer too many users
accessing their news server etc etc?? I've not read about this before on
here.

Would welcome info as it could be something I've set incorrectly - if so
what??

TIA

Paul

This footnote confirms that this email message
has been swept by Norton AntiVirus for the
presence of computer viruses.

This computer is protected
by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector