what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

Old February 20th 04, 01:24 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
P H

Default what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

"F F Skitty" wrote in message

I mean, where's YOUR link? What did YOU come up with? Who owes YOU squat?

I was only pointing out that it wasn't a "complete" list. I personally have
access to the "full" list which I have no intention of posting, so don't
ask. You only need to know where your exchange building is (as does anyone
outside of BT) and that is very easy to find out from your local engineering
team.
Phill