RSL Dates

Old February 20th 04, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

Default RSL Dates

We just got our RSL date - Hooray....

My question:

Do these dates ever change?

My reason for asking is that it is quite a long way in the future (17
weeks) and I don't know whether I need to continue to monitor it, or
just take it for a given now.

TIA,

JohnK
Old February 20th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Jenkins

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:35:24 +0000 (UTC), (John F
Kappler) wrote:

We just got our RSL date - Hooray....

My question:

Do these dates ever change?

My reason for asking is that it is quite a long way in the future (17
weeks) and I don't know whether I need to continue to monitor it, or
just take it for a given now.

The RFS date (Ready for Service) date rarely changes, but it has the
past for a few exchanges due to outside influences (public sector /
industry requirements etc).

Blatent advertising here, but if you visit
http://www.uk-bug.net and
stick your exchange into our Exchange Tracker, each time you goto the
site you will get the latest state of the exchange ! Admitedly, its a
bit much if you never visit uk-bug mind ;o).

Else you could take it as a given certainty that the date will not
change (which would probably be accurate)
--
Andy Jenkins
http://www.uk-bug.net : The UK Broadband Usergroup.