Test

Old February 20th 04, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default Test

Just a test

This footnote confirms that this email message
has been swept by Norton AntiVirus for the
presence of computer viruses.

This computer is protected
by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

Old February 20th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:31:07 -0000, "Paul"
wrote:

Just a test

Then WTF's it doing here then numbnut?

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.
Old February 21st 04, 01:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Didn't expect that kind of response from someone who likes to advertise his
business association! Some way to do business NOT!!

The reason for my test was that I sent 2 posts to this ng during the last 24
hours and they did not get posted, since when I resolved the particular
issue. My ISP subsequently told me it was their fault but that the issue
had since been resolved but were sorry for the missed posts. The test
therefore was to confirm everything is now ok.

Perhaps in future pal you would ask in a polite manner!

wrote:

Just a test

Then WTF's it doing here then numbnut?
..

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

Old February 21st 04, 08:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 02:23:43 GMT, Rusty [email protected] wrote:

Perhaps in future you should post tests to a test group?

Thankyou for pointing that out, I thought maybe it was just me.

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.
Old February 21st 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Perhaps in future you should post tests to a test group?
Thankyou for pointing that out, I thought maybe it was just me.

Newbies usually don`t realise test groups exist...