what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

Old February 22nd 04, 12:24 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

Default what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

"banzai" wrote in message

Afternnon punters. I've recently delevoped an unhealthy interest in
broadband technology and the village where I live is soon to have it's
exchange upgraded. I was wondering what the exchange builiding/housing

would
look like as the village is very small and (of all the buildings i'm aware
of) none would seem (to me at least) to be the said exchange.

http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/exchanges.htm