Anyone advise on their ADSL Pings?

Old February 22nd 04, 06:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

Default Anyone advise on their ADSL Pings?

I`m looking at jumping ship from NTL this month and was wanting an ISP with
good pings to games.

Anyone advise on how good or bad their ISP is?

Cheers

Old February 22nd 04, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
I`m looking at jumping ship from NTL this month and was wanting an ISP

with
good pings to games.

Anyone advise on how good or bad their ISP is?

Cheers

I have around 15 to 45 on call of duty with a nildram 1MB line
Gaz

Old February 23rd 04, 01:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Morgoth

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
I`m looking at jumping ship from NTL this month and was wanting an ISP with
good pings to games.

Anyone advise on how good or bad their ISP is?

Cheers

-----------------

I get 22ms to Jolt servers via nildram

Old February 23rd 04, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

I just did a ping test and got 25ms average with AOL 1Mbit.
Old February 23rd 04, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian McIntosh

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
I`m looking at jumping ship from NTL this month and was wanting an ISP

with
good pings to games.

Anyone advise on how good or bad their ISP is?

Cheers

I average 29ms on UK based connections using BT's basic 512k offering, but I
wouldn't recommend them as an ISP. Good on infrastructure, cr*p on customer
service.

Ian.

---