BB ISP's

Old February 23rd 04, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Smith

Default BB ISP's

re question on plus.net:

DONT get Nildram

Nildram have a hysterical American woman team-leader working there who
screams at customers and who is more interested in trashing and diging the
dirt on customers and potential customers then actually resolving customers.
She regards all customers as naught ive year old embuggerances and treats
them accordingly

Nildram are NOT to be trusted

Don't even think of trying to complain to Nildram when they cock something
up!

You can always form a good impression of a company from the way they handle
complaints

Nildram's way of dealing with complaints is utterly terrible
Avoid like the plague

V21 are another shocking company who are not memebers of ISPA and so dont
give a monkeys. Their attitude is that they are cheap so who cares if their
services fall over all the time?. Avoid like the plague

Freeserve are really good now that they are owned by Wanadoo and not DSG.
They seem to have ditiched the 'It's free so what are you camplaining
about/' and actually DO seem to be trying to provide a good service.
Freeserve are justifiiable award winners. Recommended

Go PLUSNET, who eveyone says are dead good, both for quality of service AND
support

Bulldog are getting a good reputation now also and are winning awards. I
spoke to Bulldog and formed a very good impression

Tiscali are a joke as are AOL of course (unless you are a clueless newbie
who needs their hands held)

As for BT , well let me just say that I own BTOpenworldSucks.com - anyone
want to buy it BTW as I have not had time to build my protest site?

No doubt daniel 'checker' huyton, (who spends his whole life trashing mine)
aka will trash these opinions of mine

Ian