Connection Delay

Old February 23rd 04, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SOGGY

Default Connection Delay

I cant understand why I have to wait nearly a month for connection (upto 20
WORKING DAYS).

I ordered my new ISP on the 3/2/04 and as yet my go live date is 02/03/04. I
called to try and chase and was told they cant get through to BT to find out
what the delay is. I have tried using the check link below....

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-...y?CUSNUM=?????
&TELNUM=?????

..... but the service is down or there was no updates. I see that most people
get connected within 5 working days although I was told I should be
connected before this time but here we are on the 23rd and still nothing.

Any thoughts?
--

With regards
Paul M. Sargent

XBOX TAG: xsoggyx ***TBC***
Messenger:
Website:
www.xsoggyx.co.uk
Site Stats: http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=2739223

Looking for that special gift?
http://www.xsoggyx.co.uk/PGI.htm

****ALL E-MAILS ARE VIRUS CHECKED WITH NORTON 2003****

E-Bay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sort=3&rows=25

Old February 23rd 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

SOGGY wrote:
I cant understand why I have to wait nearly a month for connection
(upto 20 WORKING DAYS).

I ordered my new ISP on the 3/2/04 and as yet my go live date is
02/03/04. I called to try and chase and was told they cant get
through to BT to find out what the delay is. I have tried using the
check link below....

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-...y?CUSNUM=?????
&TELNUM=?????

.... but the service is down or there was no updates. I see that
most people get connected within 5 working days although I was told
I should be connected before this time but here we are on the 23rd
and still nothing.

Any thoughts?

Yes lots but the first & foremost is exchange equipment problems.....

Old February 23rd 04, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian McIntosh

"SOGGY" wrote in message
I cant understand why I have to wait nearly a month for connection (upto

20
WORKING DAYS).

I ordered my new ISP on the 3/2/04 and as yet my go live date is 02/03/04.

called to try and chase and was told they cant get through to BT to find

out
what the delay is. I have tried using the check link below....

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-...ary?CUSNUM=???
??
&TELNUM=?????

.... but the service is down or there was no updates. I see that most

people
get connected within 5 working days although I was told I should be
connected before this time but here we are on the 23rd and still nothing.

Any thoughts?
--

I requested a migration from BT Broadband on 22/1/04 and as yet nowt has
happened, apart from PlusNet abandoning their first migration request due to

BT must be SOOO busy with all the customers they have flocking back to them
(Ha!).

Ian.

---