what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

Old February 24th 04, 09:06 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Evans

Default what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

In uk.telecom Lurch wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:54:49 GMT, "banzai" wrote:

Afternnon punters. I've recently delevoped an unhealthy interest in
broadband technology and the village where I live is soon to have it's
exchange upgraded. I was wondering what the exchange builiding/housing would
look like as the village is very small and (of all the buildings i'm aware
of) none would seem (to me at least) to be the said exchange.

Bricks, a door, and possibly a window or two?
Probably a big sign outside saying something like BT Exchange.

It's not likely to have such a sign, even if it
does it's more likely to be a small sigb than
a big one.

--
Mark Evans
St. Peter's CofE High School