DAVID KNELL

Old February 24th 04, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
John Smith

Default DAVID KNELL

ah! his spamship responds!

i am sure that your scammy rip off porn autodialing product conforms to all
international standards and guidelines etc etc yawn yawn , if you say it
does, mr knell

if it loks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it almost certainly IS a
duck

(substitute 'autodialer' here)

why should anyone pay you 1.50 a minute to use your autodialer to access
porn when there is gallons of free porn around (most of it in my in tray ,
it seems, courtesty of er you!)

so, are you saying the guy who is doing a B Sc in computer whatsit at
Portsmouth Uni is a DIFFERENT david knell to you ?

i see

so DO you have a MA from cambridge as you seem to claim?

you never actually answered that

and before we start another flame war over this, it is hardly that
important - but might show if you are a bull****ter or not

you are certainly very technically proficient.

i can see that from your track record

i like the way you hypocritally constantly denounce spammers , scammers and
anyone else who is not quite conforming to standards and guidelines as your
wonderful coulomb porn autodialer certanly is

er right , knell
'
you try to present yourself as the 'legitimate' face of the autodialer porn
industry - if there IS such a thing

that is laughable

also, why is your company , dave ltd, being compulsarily liquidated ?

what is the story there plz?

i do not put my real email address on here for obvious reasons - cos i
already get gallons of porn spam - most of which ironically tries to install
YOU sodding Coulomb autodialer!

but you can get an email address for me from daniel huyton's libellous hate
site easily enough - along with directons to my house , if you were planning
to follow huyton's criminal exhortations to come here and 'give me a good
hiding'

i am sure you have already 'dug the dirt' on me on huyton's criminal hate
site and those belonging to chums of steve kennedy of demon internet and the
mark thomas gang - the very same steve kennedy, who hosts the FAQ for this
NG in fact

ikg