Sar-715+ and LAN

Old February 24th 04, 02:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

Default Sar-715+ and LAN

"michael" wrote in message
Hi,

I have ordered Broadband from Plusnet but it will be about 2 weeks
before it gets activated, So I was wondering in the meantime can I
setup the Sar-715 to connect my 2 Pc's together as a LAN over TCP the
way it's done in the manual and not connect the Sar-715 to the phone,
would this work or would it damage the Sar-715.

Thank You,

--
Just trying to keep the Spam down.

michael