Booo, manual order rejected.

Old February 25th 04, 04:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Booo, manual order rejected.

Hello,

Looks like I'm stuck in the land of dial up for some time to come. Plus net
did there best and put through a manual order which BT rejected. Plusnet
said the line loss was too great for ADSL. Now if I can just convince
plusnet to tell me the line loss at least I'll be able to decide when to try
again if BT raise the limits or offer something else.

Bah!

Dave.