Upgrade AOL Dial-Up to Plusnet dslConnect 150kbps

Old February 25th 04, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KJR

Default Upgrade AOL Dial-Up to Plusnet dslConnect 150kbps

I currently use AOL Dial-up and am considering "upgrading" to Plusnets
dslConnect 150kbps as it is the same price as the AOL service.

My only concern is that I have a low end/old PC which may not be up to
the task and in particular I recall hearing about problems with
"early" USB implementations.

Can anyone provide some advice/pointers.

TIA,

KJR.

System Info:

Microsoft Windows 98 SE 4.10.2222 A

GenuineIntel Intel(r) Celeron(tm) Processor

128MB RAM

Intel 82371AB/EB PCI to USB Universal Host Controller