any experience with this broadband?

Old February 25th 04, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Fox

Default any experience with this broadband?

This is an HTML message

Old February 25th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

"Michael Fox" wrote in message
This is an HTML message

Try posting in plain text, without attachments, seeing this is an text
group. You never know you may just get a more meaningful response.

In this day & age asking anybody to open an unknown attachment is both very
silly & naive....

Old February 26th 04, 09:27 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

No html please
heres wot the attachment said

Hi,
I found this Broadband offer from BT Yahoo
where I can get a free modem, some cash back
and two options of 500kbps and 1Mb line speed.
It sounds good but I would like to know
if anyone have already signed up for it
and what is the feedback?
The direct link to their site is:
http://www.btopenworld.com/broadband
Thanks,
Mike

Old February 26th 04, 10:52 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Allison

I don't rate them myself. Check www.adslguide.org.uk for a list of better
ISPs. I personally would recommend

Eclipse
Vispa
PlusNet
Pipex

Please don't use HTML.

--
Mark Allison
SQL Server MVP

Old February 26th 04, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
mr goat

"Gareth not NLL or anybody else." wrote in message ...
No html please
heres wot the attachment said

Hi,
I found this Broadband offer from BT Yahoo
where I can get a free modem, some cash back
and two options of 500kbps and 1Mb line speed.
It sounds good but I would like to know
if anyone have already signed up for it
and what is the feedback?
The direct link to their site is:
http://www.btopenworld.com/broadband
Thanks,
Mike

Oh jesus. He uses html for usenet AND is considering BT as his ISP.

/me walks off shaking his head