Service date?

Old February 25th 04, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Default Service date?

How long after reaching the trigger level does it take for a service
date to be published?. The exchange (Stithians) hit the trigger on 11
Feb.

Thanks.

Old February 25th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:39:58 +0000 (UTC), Electric Xplosiv,
expounded this theory:

have a look on http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ ...

Thanks, I did look and it says "Waiting for service date" I wondered
how long one normally has to wait.
Old February 25th 04, 09:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Jenkins

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:35:15 +0000, Graham wrote:

How long after reaching the trigger level does it take for a service
date to be published?. The exchange (Stithians) hit the trigger on 11
Feb.

Anywhere from 3 to 5 months.

Blatant advertising for uk-bug, but if you goto uk-bug every so often,
you can you store your exchange as a cookie on your machine, and each
time you visit the bug website, get an instant update on the status of
your exchange.

More @ http://snipurl.com/4q4g
--
Andy Jenkins
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net
Old February 25th 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Graham" wrote in message
How long after reaching the trigger level does it take for a service
date to be published?. The exchange (Stithians) hit the trigger on 11
Feb.

It normally takes BT Wholesale between 2 to 4 weeks to publish an RFS date.

Regards
Sunil

Old February 25th 04, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Jenkins

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:07:18 -0000, "Sunil Sood"
wrote:

"Graham" wrote in message
How long after reaching the trigger level does it take for a service
date to be published?. The exchange (Stithians) hit the trigger on 11
Feb.

It normally takes BT Wholesale between 2 to 4 weeks to publish an RFS date.

*published* ahhhhhhhhhhh ! Sorry, misread the OP.

I'm really not having a good day. Maybe I should just get my coat ?
;o)
Old February 25th 04, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:17:21 +0000, Andy Jenkins,
expounded this
theory:

*published* ahhhhhhhhhhh ! Sorry, misread the OP.

I'm really not having a good day. Maybe I should just get my coat ?
;o)

Don't worry. You meant well ;-)
Thanks
Old February 25th 04, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:07:18 -0000, Sunil Sood,
expounded this
theory:

It normally takes BT Wholesale between 2 to 4 weeks to publish an RFS date.

Regards
Sunil

Thanks for that Sunil.