Tiscali...Crap

Old February 25th 04, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
stu frith

Default Tiscali...Crap

I have been with Tiscali now for only a month . I have had more dropped
lines with B/B than I ever did with my Dial -up. What a load of **** they
are. When you call you get some prick who I am sure only has a very limited
knowledge of PC`s. If I could I would **** them off, but I am stuck with
this 2 bit bunch of tosser`s.

Old February 25th 04, 10:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob { Goddard }

stu frith wrote:

I have been with Tiscali now for only a month . I have had more dropped
lines with B/B than I ever did with my Dial -up. What a load of **** they
are. When you call you get some prick who I am sure only has a very
limited
knowledge of PC`s. If I could I would **** them off, but I am stuck with
this 2 bit bunch of tosser`s.

Dropped connections generally have nothing to do with the ISP
and everything to do with the quality of the line that BT supply.

http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/
Old February 25th 04, 10:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
G Crozier

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:28:05 -0000, "stu frith"
wrote:

When you call you get some prick who I am sure only has a very limited
knowledge of PC`s. If I could I would **** them off, but I am stuck with
this 2 bit bunch of tosser`s.

You do not have to talk to pricks insist on being put through to
someone has near to the top that is possible and don't take NO for an
answer threatened them with Trading standards and solicitor. The
mention of these two have always had an effect when I have had to be
dealing with pricks in fact I had to do this yesterday when talking to
a prick regarding a small dispute I had with Scan Computers .
Grant .
Old February 26th 04, 08:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
>{daZza}

"Bob { Goddard }" wrote in
message

While i agree with the dropped line analogy, Tiscali are a bunch of *******, I have had a letter about them prinrted in Micromart and have contacted Otelo the ombudsman, and their customer services still ignore my emails, 4 in 2 weeks, the only reply i had was to ring their broad band help number even though the email i sent them clearly stated that i had allready rung that number and after 3 hours on the phone to the India call center thet where unable to help me!
*******

--
daZza.............

remove knickers to reply ;-)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).
Old February 26th 04, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

stu frith wrote:
I have been with Tiscali now for only a month . I have had more
dropped lines with B/B than I ever did with my Dial -up. What a load
of **** they are. When you call you get some prick who I am sure only
has a very limited knowledge of PC`s. If I could I would **** them
off, but I am stuck with this 2 bit bunch of tosser`s.

Have you considered it may not be their problem? It could be a dodgy
phoneline. Or it could be a driver problem on your pc, or a substandard
adsl modem. Could even be wrongly configured dialup settings.
Whilst I agree that Tiscali may not be the best isp around, it is wrong to
blame them before considering anything else may be the cause of the problem.

Old February 26th 04, 05:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Bob { Goddard } wrote:
stu frith wrote:

I have been with Tiscali now for only a month . I have had more
dropped lines with B/B than I ever did with my Dial -up. What a
load of **** they are. When you call you get some prick who I am
sure only has a very limited
knowledge of PC`s. If I could I would **** them off, but I am
stuck with this 2 bit bunch of tosser`s.

Dropped connections generally have nothing to do with the ISP
and everything to do with the quality of the line that BT supply.

Or USB problems with the modem & PC (more likely). Yes Tiscali provide USB
modems (they all do unfortunately)...