Plus Net...

Old February 26th 04, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Electric Xplosiv

Default Plus Net...

I've just ordered a migration from BT Broadband to Plusnet and wondering
what USB ADSL modem I'll be getting?

Thanks in advance.

--
*.. )) -::-
. .))

Old February 26th 04, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Electric Xplosiv" wrote in message
I've just ordered a migration from BT Broadband to Plusnet and wondering
what USB ADSL modem I'll be getting?

Last time I read a post referring to one it was a Binatone 500.

Jc.

Old February 26th 04, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

"Electric Xplosiv" wrote in message
I've just ordered a migration from BT Broadband to Plusnet and wondering
what USB ADSL modem I'll be getting?

Binatone. Well worth buying a decent one with a network card instead beause
the performance of USB ADSL modems is poor.