Share ISDN internet with Linksys WAG54G ADSL router?

Old February 26th 04, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.home-networking
I_N

Default Share ISDN internet with Linksys WAG54G ADSL router?

Hi
I have just received my LinkSys WAG54G ADSL wireless router/modem
I have another week to wait until BT come and convert from HH to ADSL
so
Can I use the router to share my ISDN internet connection (freeserve)?

and if so , how?

Ian

Old February 26th 04, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.home-networking
Nig

I_N wrote:
Hi
I have just received my LinkSys WAG54G ADSL wireless router/modem
I have another week to wait until BT come and convert from HH to ADSL
so
Can I use the router to share my ISDN internet connection (freeserve)?

and if so , how?

No, won't work. Different technologies.
Old February 27th 04, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:53:29 -0000, "I_N" wrote:

Can I use the router to share my ISDN internet connection (freeserve)?

No, because that router cannot dial your ISP over ISDN.

regards
Marcus

Old February 27th 04, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I_N

Was just thinking that the PC can dial the ISP via ISDN and the router can
see the pc so....

my thoughts rambling and missing the spot as usual

thanks anyway

Ian