Splitting a signal

Old February 26th 04, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth Chadwick

Default Splitting a signal

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help. I have just had an NTL cable box put in my
front room. Is
there anyway of getting it in a second room as well, without having to get a
second cable put in?

Old February 26th 04, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Gareth Chadwick wrote:
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help. I have just had an NTL cable box put
in my front room. Is
there anyway of getting it in a second room as well, without having
to get a second cable put in?

What are you trying to do & with what. Is it a NTL Cable modem (if so use
Wifi) if it's their cable tv there are things out there for propagating the
signals.