Imposing a bandwidth limiter on my adsl router connection

Old February 26th 04, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scooby Snacks

Default Imposing a bandwidth limiter on my adsl router connection

Hi Is it possible to impose some kind of bandwidth limiter software to my
ADSL router connection.
Reason being I have one computer used in the other room by another house
member and he seems to take all the bandwidth as he downloads quite alot of
music and other large files and makes my web surfing very slow, as he pays
half the subscription he isn't willing to negotiate, so would it be possible
to limit traffic on the network IP to that computer via software?

TIA