ADSL Wireless Gateway

Old February 26th 04, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pollux

Default ADSL Wireless Gateway

I saw a few threads regarding ADSL Wireless so you might be interested
by this if you're on the lookout for such an animal.

I just bought a US Robotics SureConnect. I think the model number is
19106. It has all the standard options like dsl modem, Firewall, 4 port
Ethernet switch and 802.11g support, but it also comes with 2
microfilters included which was nice for the price I thought. It cost me
124.55 from Dabs, but I would bet you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

I still haven't moved to my new house, hence I can't vouch for it's
reliability, but it appears that it works better than the netgear that
is often talked about in this group.

Hope this helps