IK Gomeche

Old February 27th 04, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband

Default IK Gomeche

Dear god, shut the fk up, really, every time I visit these groups I see
you two small minded idiots fighting in public that would make most
playground children look silly.

Why is it you place so much value on both your characters fighting about
each others dirtying of them when you BOTH do so well at making
yourselfs look stupid.

Its a free country but you are both polluting this group with your crap,
please take it elsewhere, this group is for telecom / broadband telecom
matters and not your sh*t, its off topic so please go away or start
posting on topic issues.

Dear Delluded One!

You have recently accused me of being: The-G-Hunter - which is not so.
In fact, like you the great investigative Journo, i do not know wo the
hell The-G-Hunter is.

Also, nowhere have i ever referred to you as a paedophile - if it is
not true i will not say it. However, you on the other hand have
libelled me on Redwatch calling me a nonce and nonce lover!

The other fact you, as the grade fako invetigative journo, fail to see
that i am not . You clearly have too many
enemies and are clutching at strews like the life belt you need cos
your going down.

However, through your recent activities you have failed to tell us,
the general public, why you allie yourself with Wim Ten Brink, a man
who is questionably a paedophile who posts messages like:

I'm anti child abuse but so is every sane person. I disapprove that
adults are seeking sexual relationships with minors but have no
problem with minors seeking sexual relationships with other minors or
even adults.

taken from:
http://www.crossroadsdebate.org/messages/157014.htm