ICS problems

Old February 27th 04, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andre

Default ICS problems

Help please:
Im trying to setup ICS btwn laptop and desktop over wireless using XP.

I think the two comps are connected since they both say connected on
wireless connection and signal strength is excellent. But on the
laptop, I do ping 192.168.0.1 abd 4 packets are lost. What do I need
to do please?

Problem is I managed to get the thign to work previously, but was
messing with the network connections, dunno what I did and now I cant
get it to work.

Please help!

How can I verify the two computers are connected to each other
properly, then what do I do to fix ICS. The internet gateway
connectipon established doesnt come up on nework conenctions in the
laptop, whihc I know it should if there is an internet gateway
established

Thanks!!!