Swapping to NTL's 600K and back again

Old February 28th 04, 01:40 AM posted to ntl.discussion.broadband.cm,uk.telecom.broadband
five

Default Swapping to NTL's 600K and back again

Jackeline D wrote:
I am using NTL's cable modem service running at 150K.

I am thinking of swapping to the 600K service. However, if I do not
like it then can I swap back to the 150K service?

If so then is there a minimum notice period? Is there a minimum
trial period?

Thanks for any info.

You can upgrade online and it changes straight after a CM re-boot...to
downgrade back to 150K you have to phone customer services. Minimum 1 month
on 600K.