Gio Internet

Old February 28th 04, 08:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brent Murray

Default Gio Internet

Is anybody else having problems with this company. In early December
2003 I ordered their Home 2000 Broadband, after not having received
anything from them after 2 weeks, I contacted their sales to be told
that due to the amount of orders that I would get it in 2 weeks.

This was unacceptable, so I sent them a letter by recorded delivery to
their address in Oldham, to cancel this order as per section 20 of
their terms of conditions. By the end of the first week of January I
had not received any form of communication from them, them on the 14th
January 2004 I received an email to inform me that my broadband had
been connected.

Since then I have sent the emails and letters to their new address in
Manchester and have not received any reply, I have even warned them
that I would take legal action, even this has been ignored.

Anybody else having problems with this company.