CPS & ADSL

Old February 29th 04, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default CPS & ADSL

I know the issue with ADSL and CPS has been mentioned here before, but
not with the company I am thinking of moving to.

The company is International Telecom Plc (http://www.itplc.com) who not
only offer cheaper calls than BT (who I am with now) but also move the
billing for line rental to them who charge 50% cheaper than BT.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience of them?

A couple of negative points I found in their T&Cs is that it's on a
rolling 12 month contract and you are not allowed to use the likes of 18866.

I contacted ITplc about ADSL but their reply didn't really answer my
question so I'm going to try again.

TIA
Paul

--