Micro filters

Old February 29th 04, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Carr

Default Micro filters

Hi all,

I'm looking for 3 microfilters delivered to Northern Ireland, nothing
fancy - the 0.99 ones on ebuyer would probably do.

Problem is, ebuyer wants to charge me 15 on top of normal delivery
charges to send goods with a total value of 2.97!! This is ridiculous,
even being used to rip offs in NI.

Anyone able to suggest a better / cheaper price? Ideally I'd like to be
able to get the cheap filters without a ripoff delivery, but if I'm
going to have to pay in the region of 20, then at least I'd like to get
better kit.

Font of all knowledge that is utb, over to you....

--

Paul Carr
Old February 29th 04, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Heather

Try eBay, e.g. 1.99 delivered to UK:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3463476827

- Simon.