"no-frills"

Old February 29th 04, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

Default "no-frills"

Are there any "no-frills" ADSL ISPs that simply concentrate on providing a
good, solid connection to the Internet and don't mess about with e-mail,
webspace and this, that and the next thing, and who put all their money into
their networks and bandwidth.

I'm not in need of such a service, I'm just wondering.

Old February 29th 04, 10:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alexander Mann

Rupert wrote:

Are there any "no-frills" ADSL ISPs that simply concentrate on providing a
good, solid connection to the Internet and don't mess about with e-mail,
webspace and this, that and the next thing, and who put all their money into
their networks and bandwidth.

I'm not in need of such a service, I'm just wondering.

BT Broadband - but I doubt their connections are much better than others
provided by the "good" ISPs...

Alex
--
Alexander Mann
Old February 29th 04, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Rupert" wrote in message
. ..
Are there any "no-frills" ADSL ISPs that simply concentrate on providing a
good, solid connection to the Internet and don't mess about with e-mail,
webspace and this, that and the next thing, and who put all their money

into
their networks and bandwidth.

BT Broadband and Bulldog for 2..

Regards
Sunil

Old February 29th 04, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alexander Mann

Sunil Sood wrote:

"Rupert" wrote in message
. ..

Are there any "no-frills" ADSL ISPs that simply concentrate on providing a
good, solid connection to the Internet and don't mess about with e-mail,
webspace and this, that and the next thing, and who put all their money

into

their networks and bandwidth.

BT Broadband and Bulldog for 2..

Regards