Anyone here rate NDO?

Old April 1st 04, 02:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Default Anyone here rate NDO?

NDO is OK, but so is PlusNet and they are cheaper (specially if you don't
need P2P or binaries).
Since you are migrating, the connection fee doesn't apply, and the migration
fee would be the same.
My PlusNet BB hasn't missed a bit since May installation.
If you go with Plus Net you may like to use my id 'jerryw' as a referrer and
save me few pennies.
Regards,
Martin

Old April 1st 04, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 1 Apr 2004, "Martin²" wrote:

Since you are migrating, the connection fee doesn't apply, and the
migration fee would be the same.

But it seems a cease was requested. It seems fairly clear that his
ADSL was terminated (wrongly) rather than allowing a migration, and
while some features may be better (more generous traffic from users'
websites) the cost is likely to be similar (*). Probably too late
now, anyway, if 08:00 was the decision time.

(*) I suppose the Easystart at 24.99 would be comparable, and would
throw in a spare modem, but EasyStart would not give any commission
and a 58 quid setup doesn't sound attractive even if other features
(fax to e-mail, fixed IP, etc, are of interest).