blueyonder 1mb

Old April 1st 04, 07:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
wolfie

Default blueyonder 1mb

i am gettin 1mb so upload is 256 anyway cheers
"Exit" wrote in message
wolfie wrote:
blueyonder 1mb is it any good comments plese thinking of changing to
them

I started off with Blueyonder half meg when it first came out about 3

years
ago then 1 meg and now 2 meg. In that time I've had very little trouble

and
found service to be generally good. On balance the service appears to be
better than my friends with ADSL get so I would advise you to go ahead.

The only downside really is that the upload speed is not very high, but I
don't upload much so it suits me fine.

--
Julian
---------