thomson speedtouch 330 modem

Old April 1st 04, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

Default thomson speedtouch 330 modem

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:37:27 +0100, in uk.telecom.broadband
"Rolfiebabe" strung together this:

Hello,

I wondered if anyone had had problems with XP freezing and not loading
properly while also having this modem, because I never had any problems
before I installed it. Wondered if it might be the perpetrator.

For the third time this week, read this. http://tinyurl.com/3g6rd. Try
googling as well, there are loads of problems with USB modems in
general.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.