BT pulls another scam trick try to hoodwink customers

Old April 1st 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

Default BT pulls another scam trick try to hoodwink customers

"Grant Crozier" wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:25:08 +0100, "K-Tel Ronco"
wrote:

But I forgot Telewest arn't in buseness to make money !!!!!!!!!!!!.

^^^ ^^^^^^^
And every other business in the UK ISN'T running a buseness to make

^^^^^^
paying twenty quid a month line rental .Has it is BT is still dragging

^^^
its feet regaring enabling its exchanges for ADSL .

^^^^^

You really need to turn on your spell checker Grant. It is rather
embarrassing reading your posts.

So you are leaving your beloved F2s (can do nothing wrong) and going with
cable, now that surprises me Grant as you had this to say on uk.telecom just
3 days ago to someone that was asking about cable:

Poster: Why would you want to use ADSL if you can use cable?
Grant: Probably because cable companies provide crap service.