adsl modem/router problem - advice needed!

Old April 1st 04, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default adsl modem/router problem - advice needed!

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:50:56 +0000 (UTC), "J Houston"
wrote:

"Martin²" wrote in message
. ..
The best one available is Draytek Vigor 2600, easy to set up, all the
features, reliable and highly recommended.
Not cheap, but it will save you time messing about with dodgy kit /

firmware
updates etc.

Seconded. We have the Vigor 2600 - nice piece of kit
although it cost us over £140.

James H

The 2600 is now the 2600plus; many extra features and it does all it
says [and more on the box]. If you can your head around the many
advanced features it will work hard for you but equally it wotrks fine
with all the default settings once you have entered the information
provided in you welcoming letter. To get the LPR working you might
need to download some software from the Draytek site.

David Bradley