blueyonder 1mb

Old April 1st 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geo

Default blueyonder 1mb

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:03:38 GMT, "Exit" wrote:

wolfie wrote:
blueyonder 1mb is it any good comments plese thinking of changing to
them

I started off with Blueyonder half meg when it first came out about 3 years
ago then 1 meg and now 2 meg. In that time I've had very little trouble and
found service to be generally good. On balance the service appears to be
better than my friends with ADSL get so I would advise you to go ahead.

The only downside really is that the upload speed is not very high, but I
don't upload much so it suits me fine.

Erm - so why would you want a 2Mbs service??
BY is mostly fine (512kbs) but the binary news server(s) have both been u/s for
months. The the date for (hoped-for) improvement is floating now about mid-May.

Geo