can i get isdn/bt midband if my line has a DACS fitted

Old April 2nd 04, 12:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
John

Default can i get isdn/bt midband if my line has a DACS fitted

"Graham" wrote in message ...
ISDN uses seperate line, fibre optic.

Basic rate interface (BRI) ISDN does indeed use a single copper pair.

(2x64k
bearer channels)
Primary rate ISDN (up to 30 bearer channels in the UK) is usually
provisioned via fibre

but could also be:
Single pair copper HDSL
Two pair copper HDSL