BBC lies!

Old April 2nd 04, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan Buzzard

Default BBC lies!

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:35:19 +0100, Anton Gysen wrote:

Out of sheer boredom, I am currently finding myself sitting in front of
my TV watching this BBC Webwise ******** on BBC2. It's so inaccurate!

And this is new information? When has main stream reporting of technology
ever been accurate? For that matter I have never known a story where
I have direct information on, to be reported accurately by any news
media.

What is amazing is that most people on this news group think that
the BBC accurately reported the dosier crap, yet are then surprised
and annoyed when they see inaccurate reporting where they know the facts.

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard Email: jonathan (at) buzzard.me.uk
Northumberland, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 1661-832195

Old April 5th 04, 01:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton Gysen

Jonathan Buzzard wrote:

What is amazing is that most people on this news group think that
the BBC accurately reported the dosier crap, yet are then surprised
and annoyed when they see inaccurate reporting where they know the facts.

Bloody good point. Come on u.t.b readers, let's bring out the cynic in you!