Can't get ADSL? Cheap Satellite setup here!

Old April 2nd 04, 03:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Totenkopf

Default Can't get ADSL? Cheap Satellite setup here!

Hi,

I put my DW4000 complete satellite system on ebay last night, its as new,
and retails at about 1800 inc VAT.

I've put the starting price as 10, whatever it sells at is cool...we're
really lucky here, an entrepreneur fitted a wireless 2mb connection for me.

Check the auction out at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4121480876
&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

Happy bidding