Anyone got any feedback on madasafish ADSL?

Old April 3rd 04, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gary Hough

Default Anyone got any feedback on madasafish ADSL?

"Jon" wrote in message
I've been having a look around google to see if i can find any
positive feedback about madasafish broadband.

-snip-

I'm not sure what their ADSL service is like to be honest as I haven't used
it but they used to have a superb service when it started in April 2000 -
2001. I'm using Zen at the moment and have had a great service from then
and the news feed is now much better as well. I'd suggest checking out the
ISP listings on adsl guide and talk with users of the providers you fancy in
their forums to gauge success stories.

Gary