Virgin ADSL Upload Limit

Old April 3rd 04, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Newshound

Default Virgin ADSL Upload Limit

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:21:13 +0100, "Lloyd"
wrote:

Does anyone know if there is an upload limit on this service?

One of my flat mates has uploaded 2GIG in the last 17 hours, I doubt they
are gonna like that much.

doubt they'll care as long as he doesn't do it 24/7 ...