Stalham (Norfolk) Broadband Campaign

Old April 3rd 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vote 4 Stalham

Default Stalham (Norfolk) Broadband Campaign

Anybody on the Stalham (Norfolk) exchange want Broadband Internet access ?

Then register your interest at the campaign website www.vote4stalham.co.uk
or at one of the many registration points around the town cent

Chippy
Post Office (Stalham or Sutton),
Bakery
Library
Tesco
and others

Thanks.
www.vote4stalham.co.uk

Old April 8th 04, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Denis Cary

BT are encouraging local campaigns.
One has been completed 2 moths ago when trigger level was reached
Today we received details of availability
17 July 2005. No that is not a mistype 2005 is correct
Do not be to optimistic with your expected achievements