ADSL Manchester

Old April 4th 04, 01:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rigger

Default ADSL Manchester

Interesting site about the "secret" tunnels where they had the fire
http://www.cybertrn.demon.co.uk/guardian/

73s
Carl
G6MEI

"Dan Wood" wrote in message
QRZ QRZ de G3ZVT AR K

G3ZVT DE G0VIK KN

Maybe this is getting a bit off-topic though....

73...

Old April 4th 04, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

G6MEI DE G3ZVT
Glad someone saw that. I think I posted it the night of the fire.
I live in Manchester and must have first heard vague rumours about
"something beneath Piccadilly Gardens" about 20 years ago. I thought it was
some sort of Command & Control Centre.

73's Graham.