I need a wireless cable modem/router/4port switch and access point...

Old April 4th 04, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C. Arruda

Default I need a wireless cable modem/router/4port switch and access point...

All together in one and it has to have port forwarding and mac cloning.
Any thing good out there for a home user???
Any recommendations?
Its to use with NTL 1Mb connection.
Cheers,
C. Arruda

Old April 4th 04, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stu

Get the USRobotics Wireless access and Router, gets its wifi cards as well
and they can get 100Mb transfer rate, hmm load of ******** but the sustained
transfer rate is higher than most others