I'd be interested to know

Old April 5th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
thedeerhunter270

Default I'd be interested to know

What the viewing figures are for F1 this season?

I'll watch anything race with an engine in it, so I'll be watching all the
motor racing I can.

But I get the feeling the peripheral viewer may not be about for long.
Old April 5th 04, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

thedeerhunter270 wrote:

What the viewing figures are for F1 this season?

I'll watch anything race with an engine in it, so I'll be watching all the
motor racing I can.

But I get the feeling the peripheral viewer may not be about for long.

Wrong group????

--
eusty
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net

(`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned Virus Free ._.)
Old April 5th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:50:45 UTC, thedeerhunter270
wrote:

What the viewing figures are for F1 this season?

I'll watch anything race with an engine in it, so I'll be watching all the
motor racing I can.

But I get the feeling the peripheral viewer may not be about for long.

Do you view it using broadband then?
--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...