Tiscali overcharge this months bill.

Old April 7th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Default Tiscali overcharge this months bill.

Hi,

Just to save some of you on Tiscali struggling to get through to
'Billing', when you notice they have overcharged you....

I don't have the exact details, but it seems Tiscali are adjusting the
date on which they claim payment which has required them to charge a
little extra as a one off, to cover the extra days for the longer
billing month.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org

Old April 7th 04, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Seddon

And here's me thinking my bill had gone down now the 12 months are up Boo
Hoo!!

Peter.

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
.uk...
Hi,

Just to save some of you on Tiscali struggling to get through to
'Billing', when you notice they have overcharged you....

I don't have the exact details, but it seems Tiscali are adjusting the
date on which they claim payment which has required them to charge a
little extra as a one off, to cover the extra days for the longer
billing month.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org

---

Old April 8th 04, 03:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim

--

They've emailed their customers to tell them such, already.