NDO - 1st impressions

Old April 7th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

Default NDO - 1st impressions

ADSL flickered back to life shortly after 20:00 this evening, and I am now
back on ADSL with NDO......... wait for it.......

6 days early!

Had an activation date of 13th April.

1st impression - mightily impressed!

Now to check speeds - LOL!

Simon (Well chuffed)

Old April 8th 04, 07:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rufus Stone

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:07:02 +0100, "Simon Ough"
wrote:

1st impression - mightily impressed!

Now to check speeds - LOL!

Please report back. Mighty interested in NDO myself.

Thanks.

Rufus
--
The Reply-To: address is valid.
Old April 8th 04, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

"Rufus Stone" wrote in message
idual.de...

Please report back. Mighty interested in NDO myself.

I am getting regular speeds of at least 20k above Pipex speeds. I am now
getting 464 as opposed to 440, and downloads seem steady at around 57k.
Bearing in mind I am close to the boundaries of ADSL in terms of distance
from the exchange, this ain't bad

Connection seems to be stable, and good latency too

Simon (Still impressed!)