Problem with Binatone 500 ADSL Modem!!!

Old April 8th 04, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jamez

Default Problem with Binatone 500 ADSL Modem!!!

Hi

I have just signed up for Bulldogs Primetime1000 package and it is
very good, however, I am having a repeated problem with the Modem,
every now and then all my downloads just stop and I have no access to
web pages (not even the Binatone Modem local page!!) All the lights
are still showing correct on the modem itself...a reboot of my PC does
not fix the problem the only way is to re-install the drivers each
time. I am using WinXP Pro (SP1). Please help as this is very
infuriating.

Jamez
Old April 9th 04, 01:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Jamez" wrote in message
I have just signed up for Bulldogs Primetime1000 package and it is
very good, however, I am having a repeated problem with the Modem,
every now and then all my downloads just stop and I have no access to
web pages (not even the Binatone Modem local page!!) All the lights
are still showing correct on the modem itself...a reboot of my PC does
not fix the problem the only way is to re-install the drivers each
time. I am using WinXP Pro (SP1). Please help as this is very
infuriating.

It could be a USB power problem with your motherboard or a faulty modem.

Try contacting Binatone's technical support department (you should have
received their details from Bulldog with the modem or they are on their
website somewhere) and see if they can help

You may also want to post at
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...oard=dslrouter

Regards
Sunil